Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Friday, September 29


Because I got high
Because I got high
Because I got high


Oh, the wonders alcohol can bring.
Such a great f(r)iend indeed!

Okay so I realise I was screaming my head off in the club for my "lost belt", until I returned home and realised I WASN'T wearing a belt in the first place. And then there were the Jaagerbombs, 151s and whiskeys, and lots of mad giggling. I sincerely apologize for my crazy antics last night! (Jerage, I found #2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) And before Publicity it was off to Barry's for a while where the queue was worth the wait because my OMFGHOT girl was right smack in front of me and I think I died and went to heaven when she flexed her muscles. Teeheehee.

And siew, NEW STORIES; MEET SOON!

Eh, eh, eh, remove the yesterday of yesterday and I'll be okay.
AND AND AND,
I VERY HAPPY!
BUT I ALSO VERY ANGRY.
BUT I HAPPIER THAN ANGRIER.
WAH LAO!

"sibei xia suay"

IT'S OVER!
IT IS! I SWEAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR.
(ask me what, and I'll tell heehee)
---

Unpretty. says:
leona good news for you ****'s blog is ranked 0/10

Unpretty. says:
YOU ARE MORE POPULAR!

Unpretty. says:
WOOHOO!

Unpretty. says:
lol

Hello Sunshine, Come Into My Life says:
THANKS!!!!

Hello Sunshine, Come Into My Life says:
WOOOOHOOO!!!


WE ARE SO FUCKING HYPER IT'S NOT FUNNY.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New